Of Sultans. The saga of Sultans is a brand new MMORPG that features three excellent class guides that are well-crafted. Discover more about Saga of Sultans’s most comprehensive class guide for novice players.
ONEMT One of the most popular mobile game developers, famous for its Rise of the King game, has recently added an entirely new game to its portfolio. This game’s name is Saga of Sultans – featuring the distinctive middle-east theme. You’ll be able to pick the powerful kingdoms and take your enemies in a deadly 3D Kingdom wars. Currently, Saga of Sultans features three classes: Mage Archer or Warrior. Players on each server can choose from any of the three classes. However, it doesn’t offer more slots for players – meaning that you can only play one class at a. If you’re looking for the most popular class, then you’re on the right path. This Saga of the Sultans’ best guide will walk you through the strengths of each class and its capabilities. Therefore, without further ado, let’s get to the main section.
The saga of Sultans Best Class Guide – All Classes: –
The three main classes available in Saga of Sultans; are Mage Class. Archer Class. And, Warrior Class. Mage class is excellent at unleashing magical attacks at a distance, by using the wand she uses during the entire game. Archer class is among the DPS classes, like the Mage class, but it deals penetration damage. Finally, we get the Warrior class that excels in melee attacks that continue to result in physical injury. Let’s look at all classes and determine which one is the most effective.
Archer Class In Saga of Sultans
As an Archer As an Archer, you’ll have to fight your adversaries from afar. It’s not necessary to get close to doing damage, thanks to the weapon the Archer class uses. You only need to maintain a distance from your opponent and unleash weapons’ abilities, skills and weaponry on your enemies that cause destruction. Let’s review of the Archer class’s abilities which include: •
- Volley is a damaging kind of skill that destroys multiple targets. By using this skill, Archer can shoot arrows of x5 toward the area of the target and causes perforation damage.
- Steel Rain is an AoE damage-type skill that can cause massive damage to numerous enemies. This skill allows Archer can deal AoE damage(damage over a large area).
- Cloud Piercer Cloud Piercer – is another type of damage of skill that deals damage to up to 5 enemies.
- Rend’s ability allows Archer jumps in the air and attacks multiple targets with devastating archers.
- Explosive Arrow is a skill that can be used to CC and a DMG skill that causes damage and decreases the enemy’s the HIT attribute or stat for a short time.
- Ballista Archer brings a ballista onto the battlefield, inflicting damage.
- Storm spins around and attacks multiple enemies.
Conclusion The conclusion is that Archer is an absolute DPS class. When you play in the Archer class, you can do massive damage on your own. Ideal for players who are solo.
Mage Class Overview
Mage Class can cause magical damage, and is distinct from the penetration damage the Archer class deals. Archer against Mage As mentioned above, Archer is a pure DPS class, but Mage is not. Mage isn’t. Mage’s class is decent at dealing damage; however, she is a master at inflicting CC skills that are beneficial in combat. Like paralyzing the target, locking the target in an electromagnetic field etc. Let’s look at Mage class abilities that include: •
- Ice Blast – delivers Ice spikes to the surface that enemies are standing on and can cause magical damage to up to five targets.
- Frost Ring – paralyzes the opponents and inflicts the enemy with damage.
- Blizzard summons a storm to cause damage to several players on the battlefield.
- Magnetic Field creates magnetic fields that entrap enemies and causes damage.
- Flash – damage skill
- Chain Lightning – uses the weapon to unleash lightning attacks on opponents
- Thunderstorm AoE thunderstorm attac
In conclusion, Mage can also be an excellent DPS class, with CC abilities like blocking the target’s movement, and creating magnetic fields that trap enemies.
Warrior is another among the three classes of Saga of Sultans. The spear is the primary weapon to deal with a multitude of enemies. The class will physically damage your opponents with the abilities this class possesses. When it comes to the strength of this class, Warrior excels in continuous damage, thanks to the bleeding effect, which can cause damage to enemies with time. Let’s review Warrior classes skills which include: –
- Tear – with this ability, and warriors can attack at least five foes at a time, inflicting damage and bleeding effects. Due to the effect of bleed, the enemy suffers damage over time(continuous)
- Crescent Slash – using this technique, Warrior pulls the enemies to unleash a potent attack.
- “Charge” – this skill causes physical damage to enemies, thus reducing the speed(enemies) as well as increasing defence (Warrior). This is a kind of buff or debuff skill.
- Cyclone – spin , hit the opponents.
- Extremely frantic Stab – multiple attacks against the opponents with spears
- Anger Bellow – boost allies’ damage, and cause damage to the victim.
- The Heaven’s Sentence will slow them down and trigger PHY DMG.
The conclusion is that warriors have three kinds of skills: physical damage, control abilities which slow down enemies or debuff enemies(speed) and supporter types self-buffing, increasing the damage of allies.
Which Class Should You Pick In Saga of Sultans?
The classes are well-balanced. We suggest you select a class that is suitable for your personal style. If you’re a lover of playing with CC abilities, choose Warrior and Mage. If you are looking for DPS, you can pick the most effective option, that is Archer. Archer class.
- Archer – Best DPS
- Mage – DPS and CC
- Warrior – CC, DPS, Support
This is the entire content of this article on Saga of Sultan’s top-class guide for newbies.