- Learn about the mayor’s role in the LifeAfter game . You can increase your camp’s popularity through increasing prosperity, management as well as claiming land
LifeAfter Camp Mayor Guide|
The process of creating a camp is simple. You just pay the gold bars, and you’re done. However, taking your camps to the next step is very easy since there are a lot of things to accomplish. In LifeAfter the person who created the camp is awarded the badge of mayor or role. Following that, it’s the player’s responsibility to expand it and gain access to all options, including trade cities territory, camps and many more. After seven days have passed zombies will strike the members’ manor of the camp as well as the camp hall. The mayor’s job is to notify all camp members of the camp about this event. They should be prepared with weapons, ammunition, and health packs. The process is easier if all members of the camp are engaged. We must learn everything in depth LifeAfter: How do you become a great mayor?
LifeAfter – Camp Members & Camp’s Tax
- This is among the most talked about topics in LifeAfter game where we debate the mechanics of the camp. The camp’s members deliver the materials to their manor mailboxes from outside, the camp charges a specific amount of materials through an tax system. The tax amount is used to pay for the Camp’s operations costs.
Camp’s Operation Cost
If the camp The bank pays its operating costs each day so that the economy will improve. In the town hall of the camp it has a banking facility, and inside the bank, you will find an account. Visit the bank and open the vault. The menu for the vault contains three tabs: resources, tax on camp, and sell. In the tab for camp tax you can view the current tax rateand the cost of operation. This includes food, wood hemp, stones, and other items. If the camp’s participants have these materials to the camps from other places, the camp is required to pay an amount by way of tax.
Camp’s Tax Rate – LifeAfter Mayor
The mayor has the ability to alter the tax rate of the camp. For instance, by default the tax rate is 10% of all resources. You can lower this to just 5%, or even increase it at 25 percent.
If all campers are in active mode and collecting all of these things it shouldn’t be any issue paying the camp’s operating costs.
To alter or adjust the rate, the mayor or any other official must visit city hall or mayor hall, then go to the camp data center(manage) and then fiscal information. Then, in the tab for revenue, press the button to adjust rateUse thekeys to change taxes. On the taxation tab you can see how much each member contributes towards the camps revenue(through the tax).
LifeAfter – Camp’s Period: –
- Primitive Period
The mayor is able to improve the duration of the camp and also access additional features(items or shop’s equipment). Additionally after you upgrade your camp’s period the maximum number of members will be increased and you can take on more territory.
How To Upgrade The Camp’s Period?
The three primary demands that the mayor has to meet. Prosperity = the prosperity within the community. Management – Management points. Resources – Specific resources.
To upgrade the camp’s time visit the city hall data center(manage) > period information then upgrade. In the screen for period information you can see the level of prosperity and management points as well as the resources. If you press the upgrade button it will display the items required by the vault.
How To Increase Prosperity Level – LifeAfter?
There are five methods to boost the level of prosperity The five methods are:
1.) Pay Camp Operations Cost Pay Camp Operation Cost – We’ve talked about this issue previously. All you require is active members. They will take stones, hemp, wood and food items. The taxes collected are used to cover the cost.
2.) Complete the Patrol Quest 2.) In the town hall in the camp and to the end of the call-board. Then, you’ll be able to complete the quest to patrol. In LifeAfter Patrol quests, you can earn the player with gold bar, resource as well as prosperity points. It is recommended to complete the quest every day. It is possible to choose between simple, normal, or difficult. Once you have completed the quest, you’ll find quest target locations across the map. Explore these points and eliminate the zombies. After that, get close to the machine that clocks and then clock it(sometimes)
3.)Upgrade Camp’s Perio3.)
4.) Research Camp Technologies – In the city hall, head upstairs and you’ll see the Research and Development Device. To fix this device you’ll need a certain quantity of vault supply, prosperity levels along with management point. In the following days, you will be able to look into new technology to make the upgrade to a different time.
5.) Allow camp Territories In order to let more people into your camp, begin the quests for claiming territory. To begin, you must go to the Mayor’s Hall and speak to Edward and then begin the process of development. Once you have completed the quest for territory. For instance, submit a keys that are rusty, submit bandages and much more.
6.) Build private buildings -> We’re not certain about this but from what we can tell, it’s the bidding system on maps. If you have any information about this, please comment below!
7.) 7.) Camp Goods Camp Goods – There are many traders in the town hall. You can purchase items from them and you will earn certain prosperity points.
How To Maintain Management Risk?
Your camp will be rewarded with management points when the cost of operation is paid on a daily basis, and sufficient camp members have completed the quest for patrol members. Management Scores chart: –
- Safe: 95-100
- Normal – 60-94
- High Risk: 0-59
In addition to the prosperity level and management points requirement, the camp’s vault must contain certain supplies(enough amount). The mayor should tell the members to donate these resources in the vault. Also, the mayor can display these resources requirement on the vault’s menu resources tab. Go to the city hall -> manage camp -> fiscal info -> change goal -> select the resources requirement.
In the city hall, talk to Dexter and register the bid to become trade city(Wednesday to Friday). But make sure your camp have enough happiness points, management points, resources, and prosperity. Only the top three camps become the trade city. The camp that becomes a trade city can earn gold bars. Once your camp becomes a trade city, the mayor can set lucky bags. Other survivors who shop in the trade city can claim these bags after spending a certain amount of gold bars.
Officials & Permissions
The mayor is able to designate members to an official position and grant the following permissions:
- “Acknowledge New” option authorizes the official accept new members ‘ requests.
- The Kick-Out authorization lets you officially let you kick out an member(you are not allowed to let a member go within 24 hours after joining).
- Increase Period : To allow an official camp upgrade time to finish
- Start New – Begin the New area development plan
- Apply/Modify – To allow the map registry be officially registered for bidding or trade cities
- Research – This authorization lets the camp’s official design the technology
- Adjust Tax Rates – It allows the tax official to adjust the tax rate currently in effect.
- Lock the vault – By using keys for vaults, you are able to secure the vault. This item can be purchased at NPC(at entry and exit points). This authorization allows the official to vault be secured
- Fill Benefit Box – This gives the ability to add objects to benefit box(near the camp canteen)
- The Honorary Set-up grants the ability to set members in honorary positions
- Change the name of the camp. Camp Rename the camp
- Set Camp – Some events within the camp could be planned. For instance, patrols as well as canteens and other. Officials with this authorization may alter schedule of the event schedules(talk with the NPC and ask to set or change the schedule)
- Customize Customize the decorations for the camp
- Set – Change the achievements(paintings in city hall)