This Iron Saga Tier List lists the top-tier mechas that are best for you in the middle and late game.
To get started, we recommend that you read our reroll guides and tips and tricks post. We shared our reroll guide, which included a list of top pilots you can choose from at the start of the game. We also recommended A-Rank and SS mechas for rerolling. We have shared some of the top-tier mechas in this post. Let’s get started.
Iron Saga Tier List – Recommended A-Rank Mechas :
- Yaksha Modified-High DPS
- Rakshasa – Fast, Decent DPS, Accuracy
- Hercules – DPS and Tank
- Musketeer MK2 – Decent DPS
- Tiger Shark (Full equipment) – Decent DPS and Freeze & Burn effects. Low health
- Teutonic – High Survivability (thanks to chassis capability), decent DPS, and Accuracy
- Heavy Armored Rakshasa: Uses the flamethrower for inflicting burn – doing decent damage to enemies
- Odysseus – Tank, Immobilize Ability
- Iron Sentinel Melee Type (029) – CC. Tank, Offensive
- French Knight – Tank, CC(Stun, Slow), Offensive
- French Knight MK2 Tank, Offensive
- Heat Whirlwind-AoE DPS
- Vehicle for Heat Assault – Decent Damage
- Julius I – Decent DMG, AoE, Tank/DPS
- Julius III – AoE, Good Survivability
- Photon – Buffer(HP Buff), DPS, Tank
- Rainbow – AoE
- Silver Fox – Tank, and Ranged-DPS
Recommended S+ Rank Mechas in Iron Saga: –
- Dou Jiang Gai
- Riot Police
- Zhu Que
These are the top-tier mechas.
List of Pilot and Mech Tiers: –
- Mech Tier List
- Pilot Tier List
The JP server is the basis of the tier list. Source – Reddit & Discord.
This would then be the Iron Saga Tier List.