Bless Mobile is an all-new MMORPG on mobile, created by JOYCITY Corp. Read on for Bless Mobile the most comprehensive guide to classes – every class outline
JOYCITY Corp., one of the top mobile game developers is releasing an exciting newly-released MMORPG Bless Mobile on Google Play Store. The game, Bless Mobile, players choose their race before the start of the game. Once they have chosen their race, they embark on an adventure with many missions, deadly wars and an extensive exploration. Each race comes with a unique class selection. For instance, the Pantera race has two Bless Mobile classes; Ranger and Berserker. Therefore, the class you choose will depend on the race you choose. In total, the number of classes included in Bless Mobile game are five; Guardian, Mage, Paladin and Ranger. Berserker. We will go over everything by reading this Bless Mobile best guide to classes that includes all classes’ overview.
Bless Mobile Best Class Guide All Classes:
- Guardian Guardian Melee DPS, Tank
- Ranger – Ranged DPS, Crit, CC
- Berserker – Melee DPS, Attack
- Mage – C Ranged-DPS
- Paladin – Healer, Melee Attacker
Mage – M. DPS Class
Mage can be described as one of the ranged DPS classes available in Bless Mobile. She makes use of the staff to weaponize herself and create magical spells that cause destruction to opponents. In terms of power, she can do decent damage(single or AoE) to foes during the fight. Additionally she has CC abilities such as dazzling enemies, freezing attackers and more. Let’s examine Mage Class abilities that include: The Mage Class is a class that has the following skills:
- Divine Arrow is a projection and strikes the target directly in the direction of your eyes.
- Flaming Meteor – Lands x5 meteors that cause the damage
- Ignition creates a tornado that draws enemies in and causes them to suffer
- Chain Lightning 2 hits chains lightning, knockback effects and chain lightning
- Focused Combat can increase the ATK
- Robe of Revenge Robe of Revenge – puts robe effect on herself, and then blocks attackers
- Field of Ice – turns the area around it into an ice field that hits enemies x3 times
- Meditation can help recover MP
- Block Magic – a magical attack
- Blizzard – summons a blizzard for AoE DMG
Guardian – Tank Class
Guardian is the most powerful tanks that you can find in Bless Mobile.
Guardian is the one who deals with enemies from the front , and making it difficult for enemies to cause problems for those in the back row, and causing damage, or helping other players.
In terms of his strengths, Guardian is a pure tank who has skills such as taunt and increase the defense of party members and shield effects.
Also, you can anticipate a significant level of melee damages with his abilities.
Let’s look at Bless Mobile Guardian class skills The following are the skills:
- Spinning Strike spins, and then attacks the enemies within range by using the sword
- Vampire Blade – stabs the enemy with a sword and inflicts the victim with damage
- Executioner’s Blade : lands an intense strike on the ground which causes an explosion – striking enemies within the area for 3 turns.
- Slam – x2 hits using the blade and shield
- Charge and deal damage to the opponent in the direction of you
- Absolute Defense – shield it up and then strikes a powerful blow on the ground, making enemy fall to the ground
- Inspiring by the DEF buff and self-allies
- Eliminate Confinement – eliminate the debuff
- Absolute Silence – multiple strikes at the enemy with the effect of silence
- A taunt effect(protecting allies, by making enemies target only you)
Berserker – Melee DPS
Berserker is the most effective melee DPS class in Bless Mobile – with decent defense ratings. He utilizes a dual-handed AXE to take out enemies quickly. He’s tough to beat in battle. When it comes to power, Berserker class excels in dealing huge damage to opponents. Its attacks aren’t long-range and you’ll be able to be able to experience close-battle combat. Let’s examine Berserker Skills of the class which include:
- Spinning Bow – Throws an eerily spinning AXE at the target and causes the enemy to suffer
- Explosive Fighting Spirit – lands an attack of great force on the person in the target
- Combat Instinct – two axes with two hands and strike the foes
- Attack and Punish the opponents within the distance
- Murderous Intent: Heavy strike at the enemy by restraining all negative effects of status during the casting of the skill
- Pulverize – multi-strikes against the foes
- Angel of Death – hits two powerful attacks with a downward strike
- Spinning Shockwave: Get close to the desired target, spin and then strikes
- Seismic Strike – jumps into the air before landing with a powerful hit on ground, inflicting damage on enemies within range
- Berserker – It increases the attacker’s power(self)
Paladin – Healer Class
Paladin is the most effective healer and supporter in the Bless Mobile game.She is blessed with amazing abilities which can help players with healing, removing negative effects and assist skills.But, you could struggle to fight bosses and the powerful enemies on your own because you’re not equipped with a lot of DPS when you play as a Paladin. If you are playing solo we wouldn’t recommend picking the Bless Mobile class. If you have players who are alongside you, you may take this class and gain assistance from them during the fights. Let’s examine Paladin classes The following skills are available:
- Blessed Bow melee attack
- Hammer of Justice – swings the hammer, and then strikes
- Punish – strike the area directly in the front of you
- Noble Spell – heals allies and self
- Authority – disperses negative results
- Execution – Multi-strike melee attack
- Blessing of Life Members of buff parties
- Blessing of Spell Healing
- Thunder and Lightning – x4 hits lightning attacks
- Holy Spel Holy Spell HP(Self and allies)
Ranger – DPS Class
The Ranger class is among the most effective ranged-DPS classes available in Bless Mobile. As a ranger, you can target enemies from a distance in contrast to melee DPS classes. In terms of power, Ranger excels in delivering huge damage to enemies, AoE, CRIT + help fields and CC; techniques like poison, trap sharp eye, sharp vision, etc. Let’s examine Ranger abilities such as: •
- Sniper Arrow is when a character shoots an arrow that deals harm to enemies – this ability pushes the character backwards
- Bood Arrow Bood Arrow – bleeding effects and damages. Bood Arrow causes an injury to enemies over the course of time.
- Explosion Arrow is launched into the air and shoots bow
- Corrosion Corrosion AoE poison(targets who are affected by poison suffer damage over time)
- Rapid Fire Shoots the arrows
- Odd Traps – cause damage and creates traps
- Arrow Rain AoE DMG
- Focused Vision Buff
- Sharp Eye – Buff
A Blessing Mobile Course, Class Book What Class should you Choose?
- Ranger is the best class for DPS with AoE and CC skills
- Paladin is the best supporter class that has healing and assist abilities
- Guardian the best Tank class that has defense buffs and shields
- Berserker – Best Melee DPS class
For solo players, Ranger class would be the best pick.